On top of the rock

On top of the rock
Our Cliff

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Sunday

This morning we had our normal walk on the beach, with one exception. Maurice now walks with a bucket, in his swimming suit, weaving in and out of the surf catching his little bait/crab things. Today he caught about 10!

Right now, on our porch, he is sitting with Javelin, a man who owns a local blanket factory. They are drinking coffee and tying fish line. Javelin fishes here daily, since he arrived back from the main land, and is going to take Maurice. I love the cadence of his and Maurice’s speech. Gentle Spanish and nice laughter. Maurice is happy.

Retro is inside with me, sans cage. He is a good guy, except his likes to chew every little thing he can wrap his white pointy teeth around!! He has a raw hide stick right now. It is 11:30 and I can tell it will be a lazy day.

I have a favor to ask all of you. We are working on our web site and are trying to come up with meta tags to plant on our home page. These are the words that one would use in their search for a place like Arriba de la Roca. So if you were looking to discover a place like we have, what words would you choose in your search? The normal ones would be B&B or boutique hotel, which we will use. If you could help us come up with other ideas and e-mail them to me I would really appreciate it.

My e-mail is srbranzanti@gmail.com

Hope your having a great Sunday and the sun is also shining in your world...that is of course unless your name is J9!! She likes clouds and snow...so for you Jeannine, I hope you are under a shade tree figuring out how you can beat me in Scrabulous!

1 comment:

  1. ok, i fially figured out how to get on to this comment page, almost in time for fish dinner.. i have not missed a single blog, it is my daily routine, right after i make a great cup of coffee... love it so much... you guys are living the dream for a lot of us!!!!

    ReplyDelete