On top of the rock

On top of the rock
Our Cliff

Saturday, July 9, 2011

Feeling HOT HOT HOT

OH MY!!! There is nothing like the Mexican sun!! It follows you around, almost laughing at the way it makes you try to hide from it!!









Maurice and I have been trying to find a cool spot for days now. I really feel sometimes like I am melting! Even the temperature in the pool is over 90 degrees!! You try to keep it hot all winter and now what do we do??!! Not enough ice cubes in the world to cool that thing off!!!At least it is still below 98.6 degrees so that is something.











Even Retro feels the heat and he is FROM here!! He has not stopped panting for four days! When we do our walk in the morning, earlier and earlier these days, he just walks along beside me...no running, no jumping, no digging up sand crabs. Today we got half way and I looked at him and said, "Retro, you wanna go on or should we go home?" Honest to God he stopped, looked at me and slowly turned around, back toward home.




This heat spell will break....we know. We lived through a couple last year, too. At least this year we have the hot tub, we call our swimming pool.


Ceiling fans on high, lots of ice water and cold cervezas, and we will get through this. I love the sun!!!

Just not this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment