On top of the rock

On top of the rock
Our Cliff

Monday, April 26, 2010

My last vision

Tomorrow I leave for Toronto. Vanessa and Jay are getting married on the 14th and I am heading back a week earlier than Maurice. Here are the most recent photos. You can see the view from the bottom, which includes the bodega....and some of the road.
In our main room you can see the blocked in fireplace
....there is one of our engineer and landscape architect (WHO I LOVE!!! WHERE WAS SHE BEFORE!!!)outside our main room.
There is also one of the three buildings they have been working on. On the right is casita number 1, the main room is on the left and casita number two is in the middle.
I will be gone for 5 weeks; Maurice for two. I am driving to Wisconsin after a few weeks in Toronto. Can not even imagine the changes when I get back....so I will hold these visions until then..... P.S. Laurie and Claus, I promise you Maurice has more clothes than Claus' company shirt!!! Really! This is his favorite....

2 comments:

  1. that's why i keep asking you for an address to send more t-shirts for Maurice and his crew!

    ReplyDelete
  2. by the way, thanks for the pictures, just the views i wanted to see. i've been home with my left hand in a cast so my typing is limited...but oh how i enjoy looking for your next update each day! enjoy your time away...it will be like misplacing a good book for me, while you're gone. luv u! laurie

    ReplyDelete